Home Forums Data journalism Guide to Recover A Hacked Instagram Account

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  taylorchan067 5 months, 1 week ago
  • Author

Susan Grey
    Participant
    @gsusangrey

If you are looking for a guide to recover Your hacked Instagram account, this article will provide you with some useful information. The first step is to report the hacker. You can do this by filling out the form on the website, and clicking “My account was hacked”. When you reach the next page, you should select “Request Support”. Once you have done that, you need to take a screenshot of the code on the screen. For more information you can read my article here you will get a proper step-by-step guide to recover your disabled, hacked, and deactivated Instagram account.

For more read – https://workiton.com/question/how-can-you-get-your-account-back-if-instagram-disabled-it/

taylorchan067
    Participant
    @taylorchan067

Hey, there I’m a student of Wireless and Mobile Hacking Courses I learned about mobile hacking and moreover learning about wireless hacking. A couple of days ago I just received a link to my device and as I open it my Instagram account got hacked and all the data was transferred into another account, I try all the techniques to recover it but fail to do it, I’m very much worried about it because my account is very important for me. When I was Crawling on google I just read your blog about Instagram account hacking. If you have a solution for it kindly share it with me to recover my account. I will contact you by email in the night I hope your trick will work.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.