Home Forums Data journalism Most Helpful Apps for Students

6 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  Evan John 3 weeks, 5 days ago
  • Author

shaunalan
    Participant
    @shaunalan

here’s (almost) an gaming app development for everything these days, and this can create student life easier, cheaper, safer and additional fun. Whether you want assist with taking notes, revise, waking up on time or custody fit, read on for our choose of the apps for student.

Ruth Fisher
    Participant
    @ruthfisher

Apps can be installed on phones by the students who want to learn about academics, hobbies, or even both. According to the affordable cv writing service, there are many different apps that will be beneficial for the students if they use those in terms of learning and productivity. For taking notes and recording lectures we have a huge amount of apps available which we can easily install on our smart phones.
    StudyBlue – Android/iOS
    Evernote – Android/iOS/Web
    Oxford Dictionary – Android/iOS
    Dragon Dictation – iOS
    myHomework Student Planner – Android/iOS/Windows

hollisfoster
    Participant
    @hollisfoster

I got an ipad as a gift from someone and I was wondering whether I should keep it and use it for college or not? Like is the ipad helpful to take notes or record lectures? I already have a MacBook Pro but its heavy and I don’t want to carry my laptop and books everywhere I go, especially since I have to walk a lot on campus. whiteboard animation production company

Kate Becker
    Participant
    @katebecker

I am a student studying in college in Colorado, recently enrolled in the nursing capstone course. In my entire academic journey, till now, I have been using apps that can increase the productivity of my study time. I also hire sometimes the expert writers for my nursing capstone paper, like for help in research and all. The study which I rely on is myHomework student planner, office lens, GoConqr, and Oxford dictionary.

Najwa Yaminah
    Participant
    @najwayaminah

Thousands of gaming apps are available for youngsters but not so much apps are finally launch for students. This is an electronic era and getting knowledge from app and internet is really important. I also try to take information of thesis assignment help academic from career consultants.

alicemorgan
    Participant
    @alice

I am an HR professional, currently enrolled in the advanced module of CIPD certifications. I face difficulties managing my coursework along with the work in the meantime, I have been using such apps throughout my studies which have assisted me a lot and now I have hired a CIPD writer in Kuwait who has made my academic work easier than before.

Evan John
    Participant
    @ej123

I will introduce you to the most helpful platform for students. Don’t worry if you don’t have any writing profession but you think you have a spark in your writing then you should visit Free Assistance. This platform allows you to post articles and blogs on several topics with no restrictions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.