Home Forums Data journalism Please tell me whether I should hire a freelance ghostwriter or a professional?

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  bradleymacdonald 3 weeks, 3 days ago
  • Author

Joshua V. Lucero
    Participant
    @joshua_v_lucero

Hi everyone! I am looking out for some personal opinions in making a decision to hire a professional for taking the ghostwriting fiction services. I have been writing this novel for over a year and I am stuck in the end, as I don’t know how to properly conclude the story. I want to hire one of the best ghostwriting companies to get the help that I need. I looked out for their quotations and found they are a little too pricey for me; then I planned to hire freelance ghostwriters, but a friend told me that it would be a risk. Now, I am super confused. Tell me what I should do. Kindly leave your responses in comments.

jenny martin
    Participant
    @jennymartin

I’ve used a lot of different ghostwriting websites and services, but the best one I’ve found is definitely Novella Ghostwriting https://24hwritemyessays.com Most services are either really expensive or really

Shehroz Qasim
    Participant
    @shehrozqasim

You should get services from EduBirdie. They are the biggest name in this industry. I am getting help from them when there is a burden of work on me. Actually, I am learning web designing from a web design agency and getting help from them when it is difficult to manage both these things at a time.

bradleymacdonald
    Participant
    @bradleymacdonald

i want a ghost writer for my project app development service so whats the best way to find reliable ghost writers and how can i pay them anyone refer me to someone please

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.