• Author

Leanne Shaw
    Participant
    @leanneshaw

Who are Wikipedia experts? This was one of the questions that I had in minds when I heard about Wikipedia experts at first from a friend. To me, Wikipedia was always a platform for making the information to be gathered. But then I got to know that Wikipedia could also be used for the marketing of the business as well as individuals and this was one of the most growing content marketing platforms in recent times. With getting to these facts I want to get to some Wikipedia experts for hire who can get me a Wikipedia page for my business. I want to contemplate on this marketing technique in order to get effective results in marketing my business and getting to a maximum of the target audience in cost-effective ways. Where can I get to some of the best Wikipedia experts or who are the best names in the field is what I want to inquire about. Are similar to the Wikipedia editors for hire? Or are there some difference in the editors and the experts?

MichealRobert
    Participant
    @michealrobert

Hey Dear, I don’t know much more about Wikipedia editors but I know a paper writer who also has the skill to do editing. You can get help from them. He is work as an individual writer and his charges are also affordable. I think he will be the best option for you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.