1. Treat other members with the respect.
2. The forum language is English.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS. This is considered to be shouting and is unnecessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds and keeps the forum tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum. Swearing is not permitted.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to the local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material – if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it.